Hi All,

Yesterday on the JBoss users forum I posted the question how to setup http for
Tomcat on port 80 internal to JBoss 5.1.0GA under Windows 2000 Prof. Although I
got some answers (Yes) in the end it seemed as if you could configure it but it
did not work. Worked great on other port numbers but on port 80 all I got was a
white page in the browser but with no source while on the other ports I got the
expected html I created. I started getting the answer on the forum port 80 is
special and would not work under Linux unless you setup special privilegs.

So simple question should port 80 work?

Also, I found no access files created for port 8080 of Tomcat of JBoss. Does
Tomcat create http access files normally?

Many thanks for the answers.
-Tony