Nope. I turned off Apache before I launched JBoss after it was configured to
run port 80. That way only one process was running with port 80. Tomcat
external to JBoss worked for my environment.

Anyway, I went with a architecture where Tomcat was outside of Jboss which is
where I was headed a couple of years ago. Back then I could not get jndi to
work between JBoss and Tomcat but I did two nights ago. Now I can update Tomcat
and stay ahead of JBoss releases since it was usually behind Tomcat upgrades
which is expected due dependencies.

I got very close to my goal with what hardware/configuration I could last night.

Thanks for replying,
-Tony