To my knowledge the Single Sign on in Tomcat is a way for all of your back
end applications in your VH to recognize that you have logged in to one
place, and all of the apps belonging to that VH will be logged into.

What I am trying to do is restrict the login from users to one single
session.  (i.e. if you are logged in once, you cannot log in again unless
your session expires or you log out.)  Is this possible with what is
included with Tomcat or is this going to take some custom code?  Either way
us fine, i'm just trying to use the server to handle as much of the work
load as possible and lessen the actual coding load.

Thanks in advance,

- Josh