Dear all,

I am using Tomcat-5.5.12 installed on Separate machines and configured
as Clustered Session Replication.

After stopping one of the Nodes, my Session Replication is not working
very fine between nodes and I am getting the below error:

INFO: Pausing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080

Oct 19, 2009 6:01:24 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService stop

INFO: Stopping service Catalina

Oct 19, 2009 6:01:24 PM
org.apache.catalina.cluster.deploy.FarmWarDeployer stop

INFO: Cluster FarmWarDeployer stopped.

Oct 19, 2009 6:01:24 PM
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationTransmitter stop

INFO: Stopped ClusterSender at cluster
Catalina:type=Cluster,host=localhost with name
Catalina:type=ClusterSender,host=localhost

Oct 19, 2009 6:01:24 PM
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationListener listen

SEVERE: Unable to process request in ReplicationListener

java.nio.channels.ClosedSelectorException

            at
sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:66)

            at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:80)

            at
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationListener.listen(ReplicationLi
stener.java:130)

            at
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ClusterReceiverBase.run(ClusterReceiverB
ase.java:394)

            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Did someone faced such Error "SEVERE: Unable to process request in
ReplicationListener"?

And do I need to configure something in my Cluster Tag in "server.xml"
to avoid such Error?

Please help.

Imad Hachem | Asst.Product Development Manager

e-Banking Department

Path Solutions

Tel: +961 1 697444 ext. 222

Fax: +961 1 696744

www.path-solutions.com <http://www.path-solutions.com>

Disclaimer
[The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
are confidential information and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This transmission may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. Path Solutions accepts no responsibility for any errors,
omissions, computer viruses and other defects.]