Hi

If the issue is that the jvmroute sufix of the JSESSIONID is changing, maybe
the reason is that you have enabled the JvmRouteBinderValve. (
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/cluster-howto.html, *Bind session
after crash to failover node*)

If you've got theese lines inside your cluster configuration, try deleting
them.

<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.JvmRouteBinderValve"
enabled="true" sessionIdAttribute="takeoverSessionid"/>
<ClusterListener
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.JvmRouteSessionIDBinderListener"
/>

Mikel