Dear Mikel,

Thanks for your Reply.

Actually I am not using the below tags you have mentioned, but I have
the below tag:

<ClusterListener
className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.ClusterSessionListener"/>

Could be the Problem?

If No, note that at each Node failover, I am getting the below error in
Tomcat Catalina.log:

INFO: Deploying web application archive LoadBalanceTest.war
Oct 21, 2009 5:16:39 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol
start
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
Oct 21, 2009 5:16:39 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
Oct 21, 2009 5:16:39 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/31  config=null
Oct 21, 2009 5:16:39 PM org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreLoader load
INFO: Find registry server-registry.xml at classpath resource
Oct 21, 2009 5:16:39 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 12625 ms
Oct 21, 2009 5:17:27 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol
pause
INFO: Pausing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
Oct 21, 2009 5:17:28 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService stop
INFO: Stopping service Catalina
Oct 21, 2009 5:17:28 PM
org.apache.catalina.cluster.deploy.FarmWarDeployer stop
INFO: Cluster FarmWarDeployer stopped.
Oct 21, 2009 5:17:28 PM
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationTransmitter stop
INFO: Stopped ClusterSender at cluster
Catalina:type=Cluster,host=localhost with name
Catalina:type=ClusterSender,host=localhost
Oct 21, 2009 5:17:28 PM
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationListener listen
SEVERE: Unable to process request in ReplicationListener
java.nio.channels.ClosedSelectorException
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:66)
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:80)
        at
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationListener.listen(ReplicationLi
stener.java:130)
        at
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ClusterReceiverBase.run(ClusterReceiverB
ase.java:394)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Oct 21, 2009 5:17:28 PM
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationListener listen
SEVERE: Unable to process request in ReplicationListener
java.nio.channels.ClosedSelectorException
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:66)
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:80)
        at
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ReplicationListener.listen(ReplicationLi
stener.java:130)
        at
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.ClusterReceiverBase.run(ClusterReceiverB
ase.java:394)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Can this help?

Imad Hachem | Asst.Product Development Manager
e-Banking Department
Path Solutions
Tel: +961 1 697444 ext. 222
Fax: +961 1 696744
www.path-solutions.com

Disclaimer
[The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
are confidential information and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This transmission may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. Path Solutions accepts no responsibility for any errors,
omissions, computer viruses and other defects.]