On 02/11/2009 10:06, S Arvind wrote:
Hi Tomcat developers,

            Bascially my requirement is ability to control the session
sharing in browser. Till now we maintained each application as differnet
context but pointing to same doc-base. So different web application will be
running on a same code to control the session sharing between different
application . But now we want to run in same context as one application but
control the session sharing. So i planned to customise session creation n
management of the tomcat to our requirements to add some value to
*path*attribute in session. Is this possible?

I'm not sure your question is very clear, perhaps if you are able to make your question clearer someone will be able to help.

Is there anyother way to solve this session sharing??

Thanks in advance.

Arvind S