you're going to want to trap the stack and heap parameters with all the tools
chuck mentioned
you're going to want to note which webapps are being loaded and where (do you
have a cluster)
track ALL the resource changes you make specifically Database resources which
can consume unrestricted heap as well any any file i/o or graphic packages
loaded

in the end run heap space not being reclaimed can be caused by a thousand
different things

we can provide a comprehensive solution if we would be able to submit bids for
a statement of work where one of us will come down and take a look

thanks,
Martin Gainty
do not modify or alter this transmission. Thank You