> From: David kerber [mailto:dcker...@verizon.net]
> Subject: 32-bit service on 64-bit windows?
>
> Can I install a 32-bit jvm and create a tc 5.5.28 service on win 2008
> 64-bit server?

Yes.  The mode of the service wrapper must match the mode of the JVM to be
used, not the mode of the OS.  Note that the 5.5.28 .exe installer incorrectly
checks the mode of the OS rather than the JVM, so it will install the wrong
service wrapper for your situation.  The easiest way around this is to use the
.zip download, which includes the 32-bit service wrapper.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.