ndunn1979 wrote:
I am experiencing an odd issue using AJP13 to connect Apache up to Tomcat.
I've gotten it all setup and working for small pages, but I have a use case
where Tomcat serves a very large page >300KB.
Just so that you would not think that this is a common issue : I have a couple of systems with a setup similar to yours (Windows, Apache, mod_jk, Tomcat 5.5) with no special settings, and regularly serve html pages larger than 300 K (results of searches in a text retrieval system). I have never seen that issue yet.