Mohsen Saboorian wrote:
I have a web application in Tomcat 6 which goes out of thread (thread
starvation) after working some hours. Now I want to install a monitoring
tool which is a webapp itself installed inside tomcat webapp folder. Is this
possible to devote a special threadpool to one web application, so that I
can investigate what's going on through that monitoring app?

No direct answer for your question, but if you have access to the Tomcat server, you should be able to get quite a lot of information just by taking a thread dump of the running Tomcat after having it run for some time.
--
..Juha