I'm using Lambda Probe <http://www.lambdaprobe.org/> to monitor threads of
my Tomcat Connector. In the first few hours of Tomcat startup, threads were
named http-8080-exec-1, http-8080-exec-2, etc. But now after two days, I
cannot see those threads anymore. It currently has http-8080-exec-480,
http-8080-exec-481, etc. How can a thread be removed from a thread pool? I
can imagine a thread being suspended or waiting on a busy resource, but how
can it be removed?

Mohsen