Hi Peter

I edited the hosts file as below:
==================================
127.0.0.1       localhost
127.0.0.1               ren
127.0.0.1               stimpy
==================================

It works. But the Tomcat manager webapp not working.
How to enable Tomcat manager webapp for method 1?

Is it Need to use method 2 in order to configure in such Tomcat manager
webapp for each host?

May I know what is the content of ROOT.xml?

I search in the whole folder of tomcat I cannot find the file. :(

Thanks

-fsloke