> From: Henry Loke [mailto:fsl...@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: Problem encounter during setup Virtual Hosting and Tomcat
> 6.0

> For context.xml I follow approach 1.
> <Context crossContext="true">
>     <WatchedResource>WEB-INF/web.xml</WatchedResource>
> </Context>

It's not clear where you have made the above changes.  You should not be
changing conf/context.xml unless you want *all* webapps to have the specified
attributes.  You would normally create a context.xml file in each webapp's
META-INF directory to hold the <Context> element for that webapp.

> The Filestructure as below:
> http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab175/fsloke/virtualhost2.jpg

The context.xml file must be in the webapp's META-INF directory, not WEB-INF.

> But the Tomcat manager webapp not working.
> How to enable Tomcat manager webapp for method 1?

You need to place a copy of the manager webapp under each <Host>'s appBase
directory.

> May I know what is the content of ROOT.xml?

Whatever you need.  The default ROOT webapp that ships with Tomcat doesn't have
one.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.