Thanks

> Something wrong in your blazeds config I'd guess.  I'd ask those folks for
> help, if I were you.

I did the same but there was no response. So I thought that there might be
some problem regarding Tomcat Win and Tomcat Lin (Ubuntu Specific).
I too can logically say that when a war file works OK on XP should work on linux
But it fails on Linux so Doubt points to tomcat 6 On Ubuntu Linux.

BTW can u decode log I have mentioned. Will u please tell me why The
servlet is not
available when the class file messagebroker.classs is very well available in
one of the jar files in context/lib dir as part of .jar file, so
logically its available to
tomcat but practically it's not available as log depicts it.

Can somebody spare sometime to go through log and guide me about how should I
precced.

Thanks and best regards.

Raja
. :wq