I have solved this problem. What I did is as Follows.

There is No Problem with either BlazeDS, Tomcat or Kubuntu OS as such.
The repository Install of Tomcat has the problem. What I did is as follows.

1. First I removed the repository Install of all Tomcat packages.
2. Downloaded the stable tar.gz distribution from Apache website.
3. Followed Instructions at this
   http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/linux/installing-tomcat-6-on-ubuntu/
   (states that repository Install of tomcat do not work properly.)

4. deployed the blazeds war on linux
5. Started Tomcat and tested http://localhost:8080/blazeds/messagebroker/amf

It gave me blank screen as expected.

Moderators may put "Repository Install of Tomcat do not work properly"
in FAQ section of Tomcat so that it helps Ubuntu Users.

Thanks and best Regards

Raja