Lol that was just an example. There are thousands of jsps and servlets.
With regards to the path, i am using struts and tiles so the directories are
not really part of the path to the resource via the browser.  That path will
be configured in the tiles and struts configuration.

I am trying this foo#bar.war approach and see how it will work.

Thanks