Hello all,
I have a webapp in the following location:

/apps/tomcat/webapps/mywebapp

I have files located at:

/files/images

They are on different partitions.

I need to grant mywebapp read,write,execute permissions to these images.

I am attempting to configure SecurityManager to allow this but am
having some difficulties.

here is a snippet of catalina.policy

   grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/mywebapp/WEB-INF/-" {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;
        permission java.io.FilePermission "/files/images/-",
"read,write,execute";
   };

also tried this:

   grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/mywebapp/WEB-INF/-" {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;
        permission java.io.FilePermission "file://files/images/-",
"read,write,execute";
   };

Am I correct in assuming that the additional FilePermission access
goes within the webapps grant statement?
Any ideas are appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.