Dear Friends,

How it will be I create a new manager which will extend standardmanager and
then if  overload the generateSessionId() method. I will mot change the
session Id generation code. Instead of that I will add a new static set and
will store all generated sessionId there. I will continue the loop of
generating a unique session Id until it get added in that static set (By
default it will check a instance map where it used to store all session and
sessionId as a key).

Thanks,
Ghosh

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 2:22 AM, Christopher Schultz <