Dear Friends,

Actually in my app I will be having 100 - 200 separte application/context
which will forward request to a separate application / context running under
same tomcat. I am doing this using cross-context mechanism. By this way I
can reuse the servlets/jsp instances of that context.

But if you follow the logic - it will be like this -

1. A new request came to context A. It will create a session and add a
cookie jsessionid and will forward to main app.

2. The main app will create a new session using the jessionid added by
context A.

3. Now another request came to context B. It will also do the same thing and
forward to main app. Here is my doubt. Suppose the jessionid created by
context B may exist in main app (may be created and then forwarded by some
other context C). Then that request will be using that old session. right??
Still now I haven't faced that problem. But if it happens in production time
it will be tough to get the problem.

Now first of all I am not sure whether this can happen or not. Because every
day there will be 100 contexts and each will be having a minimum 50
sessions.

Thanks,
Ghosh