Hello,

I have tomcat based application that is invoked from the apache side through
mod_jk.  I've setup basic auth on the apache side and the very first request
to tomcat works as expected (challenged when not logged in, not challenged
when logged in), but any subsequent request and an http status code of 401
(auth failure) is encountered.  One recommendation is that the tomcat
application adds a header containing the credentials to each request and i
present in all requests for a given realm.  Does anyone know how to
accomplish this?

Thanks.