Thank you for your answer.  We are trying that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jordan Michaels [mailto:jor...@viviotech.net]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 4:47 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: 64bit IIS 7 and ISAPI Connector Question

Not personally, no (which was disappointing). I'd suggest giving the
32-bit version of the connector a try. I got that one to work on a
64-bit server very quickly and I have yet to see performance issues due
to it only being 32-bit.

Unless you have specific 64-bit connector requirements, the 32-bit
version should be just fine.

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies