To clarify, did you get the 64-bit connector working with IIS7.5 and W2k8 64-bit?

Thanks for taking the time to post this. =)

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies
http://www.viviotech.net/
Open BlueDragon Steering Committee
Railo Community Distributions

Luis Esquivel wrote:
Ok,
This for anyone that might have to do this in the future.  We have the
Connector working with Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit OS).  BTW, this server
comes with IIS7.5.

It works fine with the 32 bit version of the isapi_redirect.dll.   The problem
I was having was that I was making the registry changes to the wrong location
for a 64 bit OS.

32 bit OS registry location:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\1.0]

64 bit OS registry location must be here:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta
Isapi Redirector\1.0]

The difference is this "Wow6432Node".

OR save yourself some time and use the isapi_redirect.properties file instead
of changing the registry.

Thanks.