Hi Peter

Thanks for your reply.

To answer your questions:

I am using IIS 6 and IIS 7.
I am using the latest version of the redirector, i.e. JK-1.2.28.

Our technical architect decided how we should use the redirector. This is
the basic design:

IIS
-> Default Web Site (ISAPI Filter = isapi_redirect.dll)
---> Virtual directory for our web application
---> Virtual directory for the redirector
---> Virtual directory for other third-party website

IIS Application Pools
-> DefaultAppPool (may be used by "Other third-party website")
-> AppPool for our web application
-> AppPool for the redirector

So as you can see, all the virtual directories live under the "Default Web
Site".

The isapi_redirect.dll is added as an ISAPI Filter for the entire Default
Web Site, which means all the virtual directories under Default Web Site
will be affected by this. My worry is it might impact "Other third-party
website".

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Steve