> From: Mario Splivalo [mailto:mario.spliv...@megafon.hr]
> Subject: Re: Two contexts of the same webapp
>
> I could, of course, but I'm loosing the auto-war-deploy feature that
> way, right?

No, the auto-deploy still works.  Place each webapp's <Context> element in
conf/Catalina/[host]/[appName].xml, where the docBase of each is identical.
Deployment of each webapp will occur when the .xml file is created, and
redeployment when the .xml file is updated.

> I would like to use ant or tomcat manager to deploy war files.

ant will be happy to do the above (it's just a file copy), not sure about the
Tomcat manager.

> Although, the app is fairly simple, so I could just use manager to stop
> all the applications, overwrite the docBase directory with the new
> version, and then start all the apps.

Or just overwrite the docBase target with the new version, then do a touch on
each of the .xml files in conf/Catalina/[host].

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.