in linux you can use:
ps -ef | grep http | grep -v grep | wc -l

This command returns the number of "http" active process

El 03/03/2010 07:42, "Caldarale, Charles R" <chuck.caldar...@unisys.com>
escribió:

> From: chuikingman [mailto:chuiking...@yahoo.com.hk]
> Subject: check number of http connection in tomcat
>
> I use tomcat .

Congratulations.  What version?  What platform?

> I want to know how to check the number of http connection in the
> existing Tomcat web server ??
It's not perfectly clear what you want, but the netstat tool is available on
most platforms and will display all active connections.  The manager webapp
that is part of the standard Tomcat download shows the number of active
sessions, and Lambda Probe (www.lambdaprobe.org) and MoSKito (
moskito.anotheria.net) can give you detailed statistics.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.