I try to use tomcat manager .
There is account role admin in the linux dir
But when I access  http://XXXx:8080/admin/index.html
I input the user name "tomcatadmin" and password"tomcat ".
It is failed and show not authorized.
I paste the  /conf/users/tomcat-users.xml file below
<tomcat-users>
  <role rolename="manager"/>
  <role rolename="admin"/>
  <user name="tomcat" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat" />
  <user name="role1"  password="tomcat" roles="role1"  />
  <user name="both"   password="tomcat" roles="tomcat,role1" />
  <user name="tomcatadmin"  password="tomcat" roles="admin,manager" />
</tomcat-users>
  Could you advice what is wrong for the password ??
How can I fix it .......
Please advice