Hello.

I am a new subscriber.

I have used Tomcat 5.5 without errors for almost two years, but I am still a
novice at modifying the default configuration.

I have twenty servers with an identical configuration.

I have just upgraded one of my servers to Tomcat 6.

I have verified that the only change is Tomcat -- all other server config
details remain unchanged from tomcat 5.5, including a minimalist server.xml
file.

Also using Oracle 11g, Java 5, Apache 2.0.44, and the JK connector (though I am
not sure which version connector).

The java class is called with a jsp include statement like this:

<jsp:include page="/javaclass1" flush="true" />

What configuration chances may be needed for an upgrade to Tomcat 6?

Best regards,
Logan Scott