hi to all,

I am using the latest version of tomcat server
OS: Windows XP

I want to add a .war to the webapps folder.  I have read that the tomcat server
need to be restarted for the .war file to be unpacked and it's only then we
will be able to access the application.

I am writing a .bat program to migrate the .war from my home folder to the
webapps folder.

What additional information can I include in my .bat program so as the .war
file can be unpacked automatically in the webapps folder.

I do not want the tomcat server restarted because there will be other
application hosted on the server.  If the server restarts users won't be able
to use the other applications.

Thanks for your kind support and please do email me if u didn't understand my
email or found a solution.

Regards,

Koushaldev Ramkalawon
Associate Software Engineer