On 11 March 2010 12:24, Cummins College <cummins.grou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We know most of you dont exactly agree or approve of our idea about
> fiddling
> with the http connector, but please do help!
>
> I don't have enough information to agree, disagree or help.  I've never
seen a sufficiently clear message about what - from a human point of view -
you are trying to achieve.  How does what you are trying to do help any of
the following people?  Be specific!

- The end-user of the application (there may be several kinds);
- The system administrator of the application;
- The developer of the application;
- The person who is paying for development of the application;
- The person who is auditing the application for compliance with policies.

At the moment, I don't know how any of these people - or anyone else -
benefits from what you are trying to do, whereas I can see how it causes
trouble for them.  So I don't know how to help you!

- Peter