Cummins College wrote:
Hi,

We found this MBeanfactory method. It has a remove connector method. This
takes argument <String> as the Mbean-name of component to be removed.

We have tried passing 'HTTPConnector',
'CoyoteConnector','Catalina','http-8080' and 'http11connector'.

Could you tell us how to find the mbean names of the connectors?

You still have not managed to convince us of why you would need to ever do such a thing, as opposed to not configuring the respective Connectors in the first place. As for me personally, even if I knew, I would not help you, as I would consider it unethical to help someone here shoot himself in the foot, which is what your explanations so far - or the lack of them - lead me to believe you are doing.