I am noticing the same problems when upgrading to 6.0.26 from 6.0.18.  I am
currently using Richfaces and Tomahawk components for JSF 1.2.

Is there a bug open for this behavior?

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Dubuc [mailto:martind1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 2:22 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Issues with Tomcat 6.0.26

I am running into same issue on my side using the latest Tomcat 6.0.26 and
JSF. I am using Mojarra 1.2 patch 14 and RichFaces 3.3.2 SR1. I didn't have
any issues with 6.0.24.

Not sure what changed in 6.0.26, but it might have broken JSF 1.2 support.

Hopefully, someone can recommend a workaround.

Martin

database 4940 (20100312) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4940 (20100312) __________