Hi all

I'm running tomcat 5.5 on one of my servers. This server is hosting one
webapp at the moment which is stored in the docBase="ROOT"

What I would like to do is to be able to run 2 webapps. So I have created 2
DNS's for my server oc.mydomain.dk and oc3.mydomain.dk each pointing at the
same IP address.

In tomcat I have added an aditional host tag in the server.xml file which
now look like this

     <Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
        <Context path="" docBase="ROOT" debug="0"></Context>
      </Host>

         <Host name="oc3.mydomain.dk" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
       <Context path="" docBase="OpenClinica3" debug="0"></Context>
      </Host>

If I enter the site with oc.mydomain.dk it goes correctly to the ROOT
docBase
If I enter the site with oc3.mydomain.dk it again goes to the ROOT docBase
but should have gone to the OpenClinica3 docBase.
I know the OpenClinica3 docBase work because if I switch them arround it
just goes to OpenClinica3 all the time instead.

I have tried so many different combinations, so I hope somone here can help
me out.

Regards Putte