Hi Chuck

I have also tried this option whitout the context path and with different
appBase

        <Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps/OpenClinica"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
       </Host>

        <Host name="oc3.signifikans.dk" appBase="webapps/OpenClinica3"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
      </Host>

With this option i get 404 error on the first site and blank page on the
second site. I'm running on a Windows server if this has anything to say.
Also tried with "\" instead of "/" with any luck.