> From: Goo Sam Kong [mailto:skgo...@gmail.com]
> Subject: How to set SSL session timeout in Tomcat 5.5.16
>
> May I know how to set the SSL session timeout in Tomcat 5.5.16.

The session timeout value is independent of the session security, and set by
the <session-timeout> value in the webapp's WEB-INF/web.xml file or
programatically.  See the servlet spec for details.

BTW, your tomcat version is four years old - you should seriously consider
moving up to a newer version that contains numerous fixes, including
security-related ones.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.