> From: Goo Sam Kong [mailto:skgo...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: How to set SSL session timeout in Tomcat 5.5.16
>
> I attempted that, that is HTTP Session not SSL session.

Depending on how your webapp is configured, you may have two HttpSession
objects - one protected, and one not.  Make sure you're invalidating the
protected session from servlet code associated with a protected resource, not
from an unprotected reference.

You could also turn off keep-alives in the HTTPS <Connector> (set
maxKeepAliveRequests="1").  Renegotiating the SSL handshake on each request
might be a noticeable performance hit, however.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.