Here's a hs_err file after a crash I had yesterday. We turned off some
things in our code without restarting and the crashes have virtually
stopped but we do still get the off one here and there where the
application has not been restarted, could be that the problem lingers
and builds up in time, who knows.

It's a sigsegv in GCTaskThread. From the occupation in eden it looks
like it happened during a scavenge (ParNew).

Maybe an expert in some dark cave could shed some more light on it.