Hi André,
thank you very much for your fast answer.
No, not all user have an active directory account (or yes but in 3
different emplacement...). And the web site must to be accessible
everytime from anywhere...

My idea is to use a new active directory only to manage user and
password...the problem is to manage it from the web site...

But, if there are an alternative, for me is ok.

There are an other solution?

Thanks,

Stéphanie