Stéphanie Cettou wrote:
Thank you very much,
I will learn more for this solution.
But all points of my "issue" list must be covered...
And the other problem is that the user should be access everywhere
(not only from their pc).
Can you define this more precisely ?
Do you mean like, for example, from an Internet café using a public PC ?

The Jespa mechanism from ioplex allows for a "fallback" to a normal login page if the domain authentication doesn't work, but I don't know if in your case that is applicable.

And I have an other question, how I can get more roles at an user?
There is an explanation about that in the documentation at ioplex.
Basically, I think you can use "user groups" (a Windows domain concept) as rolenames in Tomcat.

Those rolenames have to be defined in Tomcat itself.
Have a look at (tomcat_dir)/conf/tomcat-users.xml

A tomcat solution exist? Or I must in java programming? Or an other
"ready" solution exist?