> From: Eric Laflamme [mailto:elafla...@iweb.com]
> Subject: Re: Virtualization (Xen, vmware) + Tomcat
>
> Here is the information about the server:

Except the critical bit, which is how much virtualized memory have you
provisioned the virtual server with?  The evidence points to that being
insufficient.

>       We install a cPanel 11.25

We still have no idea what cPanel is.

> I don't know if the problem is Tomcat itself or Tomcat
> only have a symptom of another problem.

If the JVM initialization message your posted previously is in fact the only
symptom you're seeing, then it has nothing to do with Tomcat - Tomcat isn't
even started at that point.  If you're running out of virtualized memory for
your virtualized server to the point that another process (the JVM) cannot even
start, you need to find out what's consuming the virtualized memory.  Tools
like ps might help.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.