-----Original Message-----
From: André Warnier  wrote:

> The "return false;" at the end of the trigger indicates that the event
> handler will (duh) return false. When that happens, the browser is
> supposed to basically drop the event and not send it to the "default"
> handler, which would result in the form being submitted in the
> traditional way. This is actually a pretty standard Javascript
> implementation.

Ok, I'll accept that explanation.
Which still leaves us in the dark concerning the content of that javascript
uploadCSVFile() function which is probably the one used in this case then to
post the form content to the server.
I must admit I still don't see the need of it in this case, since the form as
it is without the onClick would submit the file just as well.