Hello,

We are using tomcat 6.0.24 with the default configuration in Windows 7. We want to upload files(CSVs). When we try to upload any file, the number of bytes reads every time changes. In general, the process is fast because the time required is a few number of seconds. However, sometimes the same reads are very slow with the same files and the time required is upper than 30 minutes. The size of the uploaded files is 700Mb, but they are uploaded to localhost. Which could be the explanation of this random behaviour?

Thank you in advance.