In a Tomcat 6 cluster can you force session replication on every
request? In Tomcat 5.0.x you had the ability to set
useDirtyFlag="false" on the manager
(org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.SimpleTcpReplicationManager) -
meaning a mutable object in the session would always be
"re-replicated".

Looking at the source I can see the old "SimpleTcpReplicationManager"
manager implementation in the new "org.apache.catalina.ha.session"
package - and it still has the useDirtyFlag but the javadoc comments
in this state it's "Tomcat Session Replication for Tomcat 4.0" ... I
don't know if this is ok to use - I'm guessing not as it's not
mentioned in the main cluster configuration documentation.

aside: a similar question was posed on stackoverflow (with more detail
and formatting) with no response:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2680958 - I'd be happy with
comments in either forum, and I'll share the advice.

Regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin Jansz