in the RepGen.xml file is:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Context path="/RepGen" docBase="/opt/repgen/servlet">
</Context>

and in web.xml I have:
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>ReportRenderer</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/servlet/ReportRenderer</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

When I am calling URL: /RepGen/servlet/ReportRenderer
then HTML page is shown correctly.
If this is wrong why the page is shown?

best regards
Petr