> From: Jon Kristensen [mailto:i...@jonkristensen.com]
> Subject: RE: Adding or Mount a Sub-Context or Archive to a Path
>
> > > I'm forwarding all requests from Apache to Tomcat.
> >
> I have other pages requiring httpd.

Please reconcile the above two statements.

> What if I want to deploy other sites to the server?

The term "sites" is not used with a servlet container environment.  Assuming
you are referring to having multiple <Host> elements, used a different appBase
for each.  The doc is here:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/virtual-hosting-howto.html

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.