Yeah,,
 well Charles....

 Windows 7 64 bit OS, when installing Tomcat, expects for 64This version of
JVM's dll located at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_12\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll"

 The problem now is that, i do not want to install Java twice (one 32-bit and
other 64-bit) as how i have done it now.  Some other applications using Java
requires 32bit always. (Eclipse requires 32 bit JVM which otherwise would
result in JVM termination error during Eclipse startup).

I have downloaded latest Tomcat windows Installable.

This same Tomcat installable, when installed in 32bit XP where 32bit JVM is
installed, gets installed properly, but not with Windows 7 64 prof.

Is there an alternate solution for this. I would be happy to use the 32bit JVM
. Not many applications are supported by 64 bit JVM.

with regards
karthick