On 14/05/2010 10:59, Honey Bajaj wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have enabled manager application on tomcat 5.5.9 added the required context
> and security options.
> I am able to logon to the manager application both the status and jmxproxy
> are accessible but jmxproxy didn't contain any details related to
> java.lang:type (such as
java.lang:type=GarbageCollector,name=Copy=GarbageCollector,name=Copy or
java.lang:type=OperatingSystem)

Tomcat 5.5.9 is really old (released 14 Oct 2005) - that's 35 internet
years using the Standard Internet Time Notation.

Any chance you can upgrade to the lastest version, which has many bug &
security fixes?