> From: Richard Nduka [mailto:richies4...@gmail.com]
> Subject: jsessionid problem
>
> I have a few quesations i want to ask about jessionid in tomcat.

Thanks for asking twice - two minutes apart.  A tad impatient, are we?

Also too impatient to mention the Tomcat version, JVM you're using, platform
you're running on, and whether or not you're front-ending Tomcat with something
like httpd or IIS?

> 1. In our web based application which runs on HTTPS, we
> have observed that the jsessionid is being appended to
> the URL.

So stop disabling cookies, and it won't do that.  If the client is refusing to
use cookies, there's nothing you can do about it, other than not talk to them.
If you have disabled cookies in the <Context> element for your webapp, don't do
that.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.