On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Yucca Nel <yucca...@live.co.za> wrote:
> Perhaps the real issue herw for mr personally  (and I hope anyone using
> dailyrazor) could answer if it's normal to not be able to use mysql in a
> production environment where I DON't have to have my dailyrazor username
> prepended to everything related in mysql?

I have utterly no idea what you're talking about now.

> there is no cli for myswl using cpanel.

You don't have SSH access to your server? Good luck debugging,
then; I would never use a hosting provider like that.

> Oh and my hosting provider sent me a snipped of the cli where they logged in
> with my credentials so that is not the issue

Again, not what the log file is saying. Which, BTW, assuming is a
straight copy/paste, includes an interesting space at the front of this
' yucca123_tom'@'localhost' string, which *ALSO* doesn't match
the user name in your final example:

# mysql --database=yucca123_thejarbar --user=yucca123_hiber

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan