On 25/05/2010 20:35, John Wu wrote:
> Same failure observed on Tomcat 7 RC1 and RC2.

I can now reproduce this. The fix is next on my todo list.

Note I echo Konstantin's comments about trying to get EL 2.2 working in
Tomcat 6. If it works, great - but it will be by luck rather than
design. If it doesn't, it isn't going to get fixed. Tomact 6 supports EL
2.1. EL 2.2 support requires Tomcat 7.

Mark